Ready to upgrade from their 90-year occupation of a former church building constructed in 1866, the Bridgeville Public Library relied on RBI to assist with the design and construction of a larger, state of the art building. A lighted cupola lends to the library's position as a beacon of the community. The original Jack Lewis mural was relocated from the previous building. Automatic doors and hands-free restroom lavatories and sinks provide ease of use and increased sanitation, as well as resource conservation. A high-tech surveillance system provides security throughout the building.